Storyteller Danielle Villegas has been collecting adventures in writing, photos and film since childhood. In 2010, having lived many lives, she finally committed her energy to sharing and producing her work for the
public. Her subject matter springs
from the ridiculous to extreme sentimentalism all presented in an entertaining fashion.The invitation stands,
"Come on out and see me"
Danielle is a member of Women in Film,
a founding member of eSe Teatro,
Seattle's first latino theatre collective
and is performing near you.
Over the years she studied...
- MFA in Directing for Theatre, TV and Cinema, Cal Arts
- TAT- Teaching Artists Lab, Seattle Rep, Seattle Office of Arts and Culture
- Film Directing Internship with Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
- Children’s Theatre Workshop Plaza de la Raza with Barbara June Dodge
- BA in Liberal Studies, Art,Film studies, Sociology UCSB
- Latina Writers Workshop with Sandra Cisneros, Wings/Alas
- Padua Hills Playwrights Workshop, Woodbury University
- FOX Studios Minority Screenwriting Program